Wednesday 2 May 2012

And the sun will rise again!

Everything seems to go in cycles. Some days are easy, some are challenging, and so it goes. Today was brilliant. Lilith and I went for a two hour walk around the lagoon and along the seawall. It was wonderful. She went to the bathroom outdoors, and even wagged her tail (Shibas are not very demonstrative, so this is a big deal because it means she was REALLY happy).

Ophelia is still yanking out clumps of fur, but just a few. It seems that she's back to normal (for her, anyway). Today was an easy day, and I appreciate it because I know that not all days are going to be like this. I also appreciate it because it allows me to remember that my time with my pets is golden, and that they are worth every effort made on their behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment