Monday 6 August 2012

Happy moments

Lil's new medication seems to be putting quite a lot of pep in her step! She has consistently been able to walk a whole lot more than she used to, and she's loving every minute of it. In fact, she tried to jump out of her buggy three times this morning. I had to tell her to chill out and wait for me to unfasten her buckles. It's so nice to see her so happy and vibrant!

I'm quite enjoying my staycation so far, just typing with Ophelia next to me as I wait for the timer to beep, indicating that my dinner is ready. I'm in the mood to spend the evening sewing, so I think I will. Ophelia loves it when I sew. She likes to purr in harmony with the machine, and she often brushes up against my legs while I'm cutting fabric and feeding it through the machine. Today is a quiet sort of day, what with the rain and mugginess outside. It's a day to just enjoy being at home with the girls :-)

This just about sums up how I plan to spend the rest of the day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment