Thursday 5 July 2012

Staycation approaching

Summer school ends next week, and I'll be so happy to have some time off of work to spend with the girls. Lil's vet appointment is in two days, and I'm not looking forward to it. No matter what he says, I can see a change in my dog that isn't for the better. She's perked up a little over the past few days, but that doesn't mean I can pull the wool back over my eyes. I just want a bit more time with her. I want to walk her in the morning and not have to rush back home so I can drop her off before work. I want to brush her and pet her while I sip watermelon frosties on my balcony. I just want to be relaxed and free to enjoy my little buddy's company while I still can. 
Long walks make us both very happy :-)

Speaking of little buddies, Ophelia could use a little TLC as well. (She sometimes gets the short end of the stick because her sister's a bit high maintenance). Ophelia loves to cuddle, and I look forward to having a whole lot more time to spend with her as well.
Pure bliss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment