Saturday 9 June 2012

Kindred Spirits

I'm so excited! I took Lil for a walk at 5:00 a.m. today, and we saw another dog in a buggy! Chica is a bigger dog, so her human had what looked like a bike trailer converted into a stroller because she would never be able to lift her into something like the dogger. My former neighbour has an Akita, and always used to say that she didn't know what she would do if she needed a buggy for her dog. It's nice to know they make viable options for bigger dogs. It's also nice to know that people use them. After all, the more demand there is for such products, the more accessible they will be, and that's good news for those of us wishing to preserve a good quality of life for our pets. Anyway, it was so wonderful for me to meet someone else using a stroller. If I ever see them again, I'll ask if I can take a picture to share with you. I was so excited I couldn't think straight this morning. Oh well, here's a picture of Lil:
Sitting in front of some cool flowers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment