Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hair - and lots of it!

Lil is currently shedding her undercoat. Here's an example of the results of ONE grooming session. 
I groom her daily, in case you were wondering.
I am dedicating today's post to my brother, a wonderful human being who sneezes every time he comes to my place. It's ironic that I'm the one supposedly allergic to animals, yet he's the one with the symptoms. I just spent an hour brushing my dog. She was curled up in my lap, licking tiny gobs of poultry flavoured toothpaste, while I was inhaling the tiny particles that are supposed to make me sneeze. Either constant exposure makes you resistant, or I have discovered a miraculous cure for allergies. Or neither. I don't know why I can groom my pets daily, sleep with Ophelia two inches away from my nose, and carry Lil in the elevator tete a tete. I'm just really thankful that I can. For her part, Lilith is thankful I'm done grooming her for the evening.


I thought I'd include her before and after pics:
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment