Tuesday 24 April 2012

Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy

Ophelia has always been very attached to me. Maybe it's because she only had me for company for the first decade of her life. I don't know, but she has not been impressed since I went back to work after Spring Break. She's been so unimpressed that she's started ripping out her fur. This is nothing new (she's done this after every school holiday for years), but this time, she's got a HUGE bald spot on her side. 

I read that harp music is supposed to relax cats who suffer from separation anxiety, so I played some for Princess O yesterday when I went to work. Lo and behold, there was no fur on the couch when I returned home. The only problem is that I misplaced my remote control for the stereo, so can't seem to put the CD on repeat. I guess I'll try the radio today. I wonder if Ophelia will prefer country music or soft rock? 
Don't shed in bed please!!
 

1 comment:

  1. There was quite a bit of improvement with the harp music, but she still plucked out some fur. Will keep it on during the day...

    ReplyDelete